Matson (MATX) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Matson (NYSE: MATX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 4, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 6, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 4, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Matson (MATX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Expands Share Buyback by $400M; Declares $0.26 Dividend
- Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Mountain Commerce Bancorp, Inc (MCBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.135; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!