Matson (MATX) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Matson (NYSE: MATX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 4, 2015, to stockholders of record on May 7, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of May 5, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Matson (MATX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Philip Morris International (PM) Declares $1.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Village Super Market (VLGEA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!