Matson, Inc. (MATX) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Nasdaq 100 futures scale new peak ahead of jobless claims data
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform
- eBay (EBAY) To Sell Korean Business to Emart
- Goldman Sachs Sees S&P 500 Dividend Growth Much Higher Than Market is Pricing
Matson, Inc. (NYSE: MATX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 5, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 8, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 6, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Matson, Inc. (MATX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Pfizer (PFE) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Declares $0.2610 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!