Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Declares $.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!