Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation (MGY) Declares $0.08 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE: MGY) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation (MGY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EnerVest Announces Proposed Block Trade of 7.5M Share of Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation (MGY)
- Covanta Holding (CVA) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 9.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!