MTS Systems (MTSC) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MTS Systems (NASDAQ: MTSC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2019, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on MTS Systems (MTSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBTX Inc. (CBTX) Announces $40M Share Buyback; Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend
- Capstead Mortgage (CMO) Declares $0.0725 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Orchid Island Capital (ORC) Declares $0.065 Monthly Dividend; 15.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!