MSC Industrial (MSM) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MSC Industrial (NYSE: MSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, or $3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 27, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 13, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on MSC Industrial (MSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSC Industrial (MSM) PT Raised to $94 at Deutsche Bank
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- GFL Environmental (GFL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.011; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!