MSC Industrial (MSM) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MSC Industrial (NYSE: MSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, or $3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 27, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 13, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on MSC Industrial (MSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17% to $1.03; 1.3% Yield
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- AGCO Corp. (AGCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 0.5% Yield