MKS Instruments (MKSI) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MKS Instruments (NASDAQ: MKSI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 10, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 27, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on MKS Instruments (MKSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dell Technologies (DELL) to Announce Long-Term Guidance, $5B Share Repurchase Program and Dividend Intention
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Trinseo (TSE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 300% to $0.32; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!