MGIC Investment (MTG) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MGIC Investment (NYSE: MTG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on MGIC Investment (MTG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $0.46; 3.2% Yield
- Toro Company (TTC) Declares $0.2625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Amgen (AMGN) Wins Otezla Patent Case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!