MAA (MAA) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
MAA (NYSE: MAA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.73 per share, or $2.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of October 10, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on MAA (MAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) PT Raised to $194 at Jefferies
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!