MAA (MAA) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
MAA (NYSE: MAA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.73 per share, or $2.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of October 10, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on MAA (MAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Gildan Activewear (GIL) Reinstates, Declares $0.154 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Declares $0.625 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!