Lumen Technologies (LUMN) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 8.8% Yield
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 10, 2022, to stockholders of record on May 31, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of May 27, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lumen Technologies (LUMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Lumen (LUMN) to Equal Weight, Sees Risk to Dividend
- Today's Most Important Downgrades
- Luxfer Holdings plc (LXFR) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!