Lumen Technologies (LUMN) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 10.2% Yield
- Wall Street slips as jobs growth boosts rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil heads for weekly gain after OPEC+ cut despite economic headwinds
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 11, 2020, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of November 27, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 10.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lumen Technologies (LUMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Lumen (LUMN) to Equal Weight, Sees Risk to Dividend
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Declares $0.1594 Monthly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- Lumen Technologies (LUMN) Downgraded at Wells Fargo On Dividend Risks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!