Lumen Technologies (LUMN) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 10.2% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq futures at peaks ahead of crucial inflation report
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 11, 2020, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of November 27, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 10.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lumen Technologies (LUMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Matson (MATX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.4% to $0.30, Announces 3M Share Buyback
- Argan (AGX) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- First Bancorp (FNLC) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!