Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Declares $0.60 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.60 per share, or $2.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 3, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 20, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 19, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $219 at JPMorgan
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Resumes Buybacks
- CVR Energy (CVI) Announces Special Dividend and Advancement of Renewable Diesel Initiatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!