Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.55 per share, or $2.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 6, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 22, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 21, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $222 at Morgan Stanley
- Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $219 at JPMorgan
- Lowe's Drops Most Innovative Home Products Guide - The Lowe's List for Innovation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!