Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Wall St opens higher, led by tech shares
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.41 per share, or $1.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 8, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 25, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 23, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Upgrades Lowe's (LOW) to Outperform
- Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $219 at JPMorgan
- Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $222 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!