Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 8, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 25, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 23, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Upgrades Lowe's (LOW) to Outperform
- Union Pacific (UNP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $1.07; 1.9% Yield
- Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $247 at Jefferies; Q2 Consensus May Be Too Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!