Lowes Cos. (LOW) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Lowes Cos. (NYSE: LOW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 5, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 22, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of October 20, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lowes Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) May 195 straddle priced for a move of +/- 4.5% into quarter results
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Nutrien (NTR) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!