Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 4, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 21, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 16, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $225 at Wells Fargo
- Cooper Tire (CTB) Declares $0.105 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $239 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!