Life Storage (LSI) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Life Storage (NYSE: LSI) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.00 per share, or $4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 26, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 13, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 12, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Life Storage (LSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Barings BDC (BBDC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 7.6% Yield
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!