Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Liberty Oilfield Services (NYSE: LBRT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 20, 2023, to stockholders of record on March 6, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of March 3, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $50M Buyback
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) Declares $0.395 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Mueller Water Products, Inc. (MWA) Declares $0.061 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!