Lennar Corp. (LEN) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 19, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lennar Corp. (LEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Community Bancshares (FCBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.27; 3.7% Yield
- VSE Corp. (VSEC) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Unitil Corp. (UTL) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!