Lennar Corp. (LEN) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 2, 2018, to stockholders of record on October 19, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of October 18, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lennar Corp. (LEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Ameren Corp (AEE) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!