Lennar Corp. (LEN) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 slip as COVID-19 vaccine makers fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 6, 2015, to stockholders of record on April 22, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of April 20, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lennar Corp. (LEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Raises Annual Dividend 4.5% to $0.345; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!