Leidos (LDOS) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leidos (NYSE: LDOS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Leidos (LDOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Leidos, Range Resources, Workhorse, and Plug Power and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- Popular (BPOP) increases dividend, announces new buyback program