LTC Properties (LTC) Declares $0.19 Monthly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LTC Properties (NYSE: LTC) declared a monthly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $2.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 29, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 21, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of July 20, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on LTC Properties (LTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces $1.25B Share Buyback; Hikes Dividend; Reports Q2
- Louisiana-Pacific (LPX) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Ashland (ASH) Declares $0.335 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!