Kronos Worldwide (KRO) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- U.S. Stocks Fall as Fears of Economic Slowdown Return
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Wall Street sell-off accelerates after brief respite
- CarMax (KMX) Drops 15% After a 'Horrendous' Earnings Report
- Bernstein's Top Indicator Triggers a Buy Signal, Suggests Short-term Tactical Bounce
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kronos Worldwide (NYSE: KRO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2022, to stockholders of record on September 1, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kronos Worldwide (KRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.3% to $0.31; 2.4% Yield
- Starbucks (SBUX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.2% to $0.53; 2.4% Yield
- United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 6.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!