Kinross Gold (KGC) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kinross Gold (NYSE: KGC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 20, 2020, to stockholders of record on October 8, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of October 7, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kinross Gold (KGC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.27; 4.3% Yield
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust (BXMT) Declares $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 7.5% Yield
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!