Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Futures rise after Fed-induced rout
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kennedy-Wilson (NYSE: KW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 5, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 29, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 28, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kennedy-Wilson (KW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kennedy Wilson Expands Boise, Idaho Multifamily Portfolio by 880 Units With New Off-Market Acquisitions
- Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Raises Annual Dividend 2.2% to $0.455; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!