Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Hawkish Bullard comments roil Wall Street, indexes drop
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Kennedy-Wilson (NYSE: KW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 8, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 26, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kennedy-Wilson (KW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Declares $1.05 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- The Ensign Group (ENSG) Declares $0.0525 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!