Kellogg (K) Declares $0.58 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kellogg (NYSE: K) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.58 per share, or $2.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 31, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kellogg (K) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- Brink's (BCO) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Bank of South Carolina (BKSC) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!