Kadant (KAI) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Wall St opens lower as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kadant (NYSE: KAI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 6, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 9, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 8, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kadant (KAI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Ingredion (INGR) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!