Kadant (KAI) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kadant (NYSE: KAI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 10, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 13, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of July 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kadant (KAI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- Hormel Foods (HRL) Declares $0.2450 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- CSB Bancorp (CSBB) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!