Kadant (KAI) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kadant (NYSE: KAI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 8, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 11, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 10, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kadant (KAI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares Interim Supplemental Dividend on Common Shares and Authorizes New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Ingredion (INGR) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!