Kadant, Inc. (KAI) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Kadant, Inc. (NYSE: KAI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.60 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 12, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of October 10, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kadant, Inc. (KAI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Bank of South Carolina (BKSC) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- AT&T (T) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 7.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!