Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 28, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 14, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of July 13, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 3.7% Yield
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Declares $0.2729 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Matson (MATX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.3% to $0.31; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!