Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Declares $0.090 Cash Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow slip as telecom stocks eclipse upbeat results from retailers
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.090 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
- Cash dividend of $0.090 per Class A share
- Cash dividend of $0.082 per Class B share
The dividend will be payable on April 27, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 13, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
Board of Directors of a quarterly share and .
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baozun (BZUN) Announces $125 million Share Repurchase Program
- Grom Social Enterprises, Inc. Reports Financial Results For 2021 First Quarter Period
- PartnerRe Ltd. Declares Dividend on Preferred Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!