Johnson Controls (JCI) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Falls Nearly 4% Following Rare Q4 Revenue Miss
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Dumps 3% Following Q3 Miss
- S&P, Nasdaq hit record closing highs on earnings bullishness
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Zendesk (ZEN) to Acquire Momentive (MNTV) and Its Iconic SurveyMonkey Platform
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 27, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 24, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Johnson Controls (JCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGIC Investment (MTG) Announces Additional $500M Share Buyback; Declares $0.08 Dividend
- Matson (MATX) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Westamerica Bancorp. (WABC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.42; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!