Jacobs (J) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jacobs (NYSE: J) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Jacobs (J) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lincoln Electric (LECO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.8% to $0.56; 1.6% Yield
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Declares 10% Dividend Payment
- American Electric Power (AEP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.4% to $0.78; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!