Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Interpublic Group of Cos. (NYSE: IPG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 18, 2018, to stockholders of record on June 4, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of June 1, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Enerpac Tool Group (EPAC) Declares $0.04 Annual Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Black Hills Corp. (BKH) Declares $0.565 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!