Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Interpublic Group of Cos. (NYSE: IPG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPG Names Heide Gardner Global Culture Officer
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Declares $0.2610 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Silversun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT) Declares $0.60 Special Dividend; 7.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!