Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Interpublic Group of Cos. (NYSE: IPG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on June 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of May 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Preformed Line Products (PLPC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!