Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Interpublic Group of Cos. (NYSE: IPG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on September 1, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 28, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPG Names Heide Gardner Global Culture Officer
- FCB Celebrates Two More Grand Prix Wins at Cannes
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!