Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Declares $0.095 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Interpublic Group of Cos. (NYSE: IPG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.095 per share, or $0.38 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 17, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 3, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 30, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Employers Holdings (EIG) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend
- Middlesex Water (MSEX) Declares $0.2725 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- PerkinElmer (PKI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!