Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Declares $0.095 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Interpublic Group of Cos. (NYSE: IPG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.095 per share, or $0.38 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 17, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 3, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 30, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPG Names Heide Gardner Global Culture Officer
- Invesco Mortage Capital (IVR) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 8.9% Yield
- Imperial Mining Receives Final Crater Lake Drill Results: Data Sent to Engineers for 43-101 Resource Estimation on TG Zone
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!