IntercontinentalExchange Group (ICE) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
IntercontinentalExchange Group (NYSE: ICE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.65 per share, or $2.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2015, to stockholders of record on March 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 13, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on IntercontinentalExchange Group (ICE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teradyne (TER) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; Plans to Buyback $750M in Stock This Year
- NiSource (NI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.8% to $0.235; 3.4% Yield
- Jacobs (J) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!