IntercontinentalExchange Group (ICE) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street subdued as Omicron worries overshadow vaccine update
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
IntercontinentalExchange Group (NYSE: ICE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.65 per share, or $2.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2015, to stockholders of record on March 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 13, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on IntercontinentalExchange Group (ICE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tecnoglass (TGLS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 136.4% to $0.065; 0.8% Yield
- Eneti Inc. (NETI) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- VSE Corp. (VSEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.10; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!