Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Declares $0.85 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.85 per share, or $3.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Announces Senior Leadership Changes
- AmeriCold Realty Trust (COLD) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT (EARN) Declares $0.10 Monthly Dividend; 10.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!