Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE: IR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 17, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ingersoll-Rand (IR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.4% to $0.49; Approves $8B Buyback
- Cenovus Energy (CVE) to sell its Husky retail fuels network, Wembley assets in its Conventional business for $660 million
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA) Adopts $100 Million Stock Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!