Independent Bank (INDB) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Independent Bank (NASDAQ: INDB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.48 per share, or $1.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 9, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 28, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Independent Bank (INDB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Initiates $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Magnolia Oil & Gas Corporation (MGY) Declares $0.08 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Watts Water Technologies (WTS) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!