Independence Holding (IHC) Declares $.22 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Independence Holding (NYSE: IHC) declared a semi-annual dividend of $.22 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 9, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 25, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 24, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Independence Holding (IHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.99 Quarterly Dividend; Increases Buyback Plan by 5M Shares
- Value Line (VALU) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- IDACORP (IDA) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!