ITT Inc (ITT) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops 1% as U.S. stockpiles sap rally
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ITT Inc (NYSE: ITT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 13, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 10, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ITT Inc (ITT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $0.25; 3.7% Yield
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Announces $100M Share Buyback; Declares $0.20 Dividend
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!