ITT Corp. (ITT) Declares $0.134 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Wall St subdued at open ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.134 per share, or $0.536 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 28, 2018, to stockholders of record on December 7, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 6, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ITT Corp. (ITT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Torchlight Energy Resources (TRCH) Provides Update on Proposed Business Combination Timing and Payment Date for Preferred Stock Dividend
- Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (QEPC) Declares $0.05 One-time Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!